search results

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

on the importance of planning snacks

I travel a bit more than 50% of my time, and although I know you know this I want to reiterate - PLAN YOUR SNACKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Particularly if there is the chance that due to a hectic meeting schedule you are likely to skip a meal. Like today  - and here I am on the Acela train with smoked almonds,  the Amtrak cheese plate and a Twix that I absconded from the NY office with. Gross.

In my defense, I did actually plan my snacks but I left them on my kitchen counter in my 6:30am dash for union station this morning. Another excuse, anyone?

Have to use the remainder of the train ride (only about 20 mins to go now) to psych myself up for my speed work tonight. Yippeee!!! Can't think of anything I would rather do on about 4 hours of sleep and a gruelling day of meetings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment