search results

Sunday, June 27, 2010

OK - so the long run is not going to happen today.

Woke up still feeling a bit achy and tired, despite exceptional frozen yoghurt with fresh berries (my new obsession) last night.

I just don't think my body wants to cram my training into the last three days of the week - which means this big run needs to happen tomorrow and today is a rest day. Ugh, this is a much less enticing task to start the week off with!

For full transparency, I have also been somewhat tempted by the very yummy menu at Cityzen in DC, at the Mandarin Oriental and am going there to meet a friend for dinner, which makes a 2.5 hour or so run a bit less appealing.

Do you think I'm making the right choice? I suppose I could still fit a short swim in, but a big part of me just wants to veg this afternoon until I need to head out... lamewad excuse or valid exception? I have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. that's completely lamewad... do the run!!

    ReplyDelete